[AI] word and headings

Anjali Arora anjali.arora at accessindia.org.in
Fri Aug 24 09:45:02 EDT 2007

hi friends,
theoratically I'm familiar with creating headings in ms word.
but practically it sometimes happens that neither the alt control 1/2/3 command creates the heading nor does the shift alt left/ right arrow .
whenever headings are getting created the whole paragraph becomes part of the heading which I don't want.
I've tried inserting blank line before and after the position but with no results.
is there any other thing to be tried?
what is it?

if anyone could suggest easy sure shot way to creat heading then navigation would be very easy and fun.
thanks