[AI] G mail

Arya brk339999 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 06:41:01 EDT 2007

Hi Friends,
Thanks for bringing  it to my notice.
My friend configure this I.D. in my OE ,
since I was not having the option of viewing my post I was not aware of my
display name .
Now I have changed it ,please confirm the name change. ]
I apologise for my mistake.
In a day, when you don't come across any problems,  -you can be sure that
you are travelling in the wrong path -.  .
SWAMI  -      VIVEKANANDHA .