[AI] ultracane info

harish kotian hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Fri Aug 24 04:44:29 EDT 2007

Hi
I happend to see a similar cane at US a few months back.
I did try my hand on it. There are to vibrator cell and it does alert if any
object is ahead of you especially over hanging object. It does not create
any interference to the environmental stimuli at all.

I wonder if it would set  off
 all the time in our environment.

Harish.