[AI] Episode 17 Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 24 03:49:33 EDT 2007

Hi accessindia friends,
Episode 17 of our radio show features interview with Nafisa Buhariwala, Senior Manager with Central Bank of India in Mumbai. This charming lady had been a very successful forex dealer for many years. She talks about her education, work and life in general. A really inspiring person.

Sushma Seth tells about Ray Charles of US, a great name in the blues music, whose blindness has never been a handicap for him.

Later we have taken up the topic of PWD Act ( persons with disabilities act 1995), on which Rajive Raturi of HRLN helps us to know the different rights and other provisions given in the act.

This show, i.e. episode 17, would be available till thursday morning at www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php.
On this page search for a link 'Episode 17'.

Hope you all enjoy the show.

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
125-B, Shahpur Jat,
New Delhi - 110 049
INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 4pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2649 4582/81
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org