[AI] FW: Kingfisher Airlines

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Fri Aug 24 00:34:48 EDT 2007

Well, is this the reply of mail you sent them about incident with Mr.
Kotian?

Awfully, it is nothing but their advertisement of their services. It is far
from satisfactory, to say  the least, and we must not rest contented with
such routine but essentially meaningless stuff.

We must press for nothing short of public apology.

And, what about DGCA draft guidelines, is it worth to take pains to suggest
anything to them?  if so, let me know.

Rajesh