[AI] What is and how to use Jaxtr

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:27:03 EDT 2007

Hi akhilesh,

The link is leading me to jaxtr login page. Even if I press enter on the
signup link, it is taking me away to same login page where it asks for
screen name or something.
As silly as it may seem, same thing is happening if I use another internet
browser called "Mozilla Firefox" on my computer. I don't understand the
reason. ah! Is it vaguely possible that my ISP, airtel is blocking that link
by any chance? Name of a name!

With best regards
Syed Imran