[AI] File Sharing

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:49:39 EDT 2007

In contacts tab, select the contact of whom you want the file to be send to.
In context menu, select an item which sounds something like "Send file..."
Browse the file and hit enter.
By now the other party should receive a message, baring the name of the
file, sender and all that.
Note: To share any files over Skype, I think both giving and receiving
parties have to be online.