[AI] G mail

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:37:44 EDT 2007


You can try activating "Accessindia post acknowledgement" in your account 
preferences in www.accessindia.org.in. If you do this, each time when you 
post any message, an acknowledgement mail is sent to you.
For instance, when I replyed to one of the queries on the list yesterday, I 
got the following message:

From: <accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
To: <syed.fame at gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 7:48 AM
Subject: AccessIndia post acknowledgement


 Your message entitled

    Re: [AI] File Sharing

 was successfully received by the AccessIndia mailing list.

 List info page: 
http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
 Your preferences: 
http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/options/accessindia_accessindia.org.in/syed.fame%40gmail.com

With best regards
Syed Imran
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Venkat Devabattini" <venkat.devabattini at gmail.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 9:20 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] G mail


>
> Hi,
>
>   I also noticed this. I went to the list server and made all necessary
> settings but without success.
>
> Venkat
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "researcher" <brk339999 at gmail.com>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 8:18 PM
> Subject: [AI] G mail
>
>
>> Hi friends,
>> In G mail the message I send to the mailing  list is not bouncing back to
>> me ,
>> Therefore I am not sure whether my messages are making  through  fine.
>> Should I change any setting in my g mail account?, to enable this
>> feature?.
>> Waiting for your kind advise.
>>
>> In a day, when you don't come across any problems,  -you can be sure that
>> you are travelling in the wrong path -.  .
>> SWAMI  -      VIVEKANANDHA .
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>> 
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 





More information about the AccessIndia mailing list