[AI] What is and how to use Jaxtr

akhilesh Dahiya akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:03:53 EDT 2007

Hello punit, it is a site, by which you can make call to anybody
around the globe free of cost.
First of all you have to subscribe it, after that, you will know its
process to configure it.
no, you don't have to pay anything for this, rest of thinks will be
clear as much as you visit it.
Here is a link, by clicking it you will be directed to its signup page.
http://www.jaxtr.com/user/ticket?n=Tqmli6cnyqgg2&type=joininvite&eb=87
With best regards, akhilesh

On 8/22/07, Punit Diwan <punitdiwan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Members,
>         Would anyone please tell me something about Jaxtr Service and what
> are its steps to configure it and how much I have to pay for it?
>         Thanks in advance for your replies.
> Regards
> Punit Diwan

TO CALL ME FREE PLEASE, CLICK ON BELOW GIVEN LINK
http://www.jaxtr.com/akhil.akhil