[AI] Wings Of Fire in english

Jeet LoveForAll at bluebottle.com
Wed Aug 22 23:55:47 EDT 2007

Hello ram, My best wishes and special thanks to you, I had many requests for English version for the book, and you did that for all of us!
and thanks to all of the members who requested the english version, and respected and download hindi as well,
people called and mailed me for english version, for that reason, I am very happy with ram, as he dragged me out of trouble.
Note: this is the same book you heard on msn india's server.
at the end, thanks again, keep it up! and ask me on any trouble
Good-luck, happy downloading to all!
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: 00919213153776

Quoting brk339999 at gmail.com:

 Hello friends,
 good news to all !,
 the much awaited Wings of fire is now available in English.
 Tracks 1 2 and 5 has been uploaded ,
 To download click the following link.
 http://www.sendspace.com/file/lg1rrx
 If you have any doubts , or comments please contact me  off list.
 I hope it will be useful  for all.

 In a day, when you don't come across any problems,  -you can be sure
 that you are travelling in the wrong path -.  .
 SWAMI  -      VIVEKANANDHA .
 To unsubscribe send a message to
 accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject
 unsubscribe.

 To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
 changes, please visit the list home page at