[AI] Does Nuance's Talks support to Nokia 6300?

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Wed Aug 22 16:12:43 EDT 2007

Hello! sir,
No talks does not support the given phone model:.
Even Talks is not compatible with soney phones.
You will have to keep in mind that the phone has to be of Symbian plat form.

To no more about these phones you can visit.

http://www.ashishrohtagi.org

and visit the mobile section there you will find the list of phones
compatible with talks.

Hope this helps
The greatest tragedy that can ever befall a human being is to have eyes and
still not see...
"Helen Keler"
Have a great day!!
Regards