[AI] New PC Software Restores Audio recordings...

ashish ashishrohtagi1969 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 06:37:39 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
SubjectNew PC Software Restores Audio recordings...

 In case some of you missed it.

 New PC Software Restores Audio Recording Capabilities to Windows
 Vista for Free

 images/adobepdf
 Download this press release as an Adobe PDF document.

 Applian Technolgoies has just released a free, audio recorder
 that works incredibly well with Windows Vista and XP. This
 recorder uses revolutionary new
 recording technology which is sound card independent. It can
 capture audio as MP3 files from virtually any application or
 internet stream.

 San Anselmo, CA (PRWEB) August 20, 2007 -- Applian Technologies
 has just released the
 Freecorder Toolbar Sound Recorder
 , a free audio capture program for Windows Vista which restores
 the audio recording functionality previously available in prior