[AI] E Utilities

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:01:23 EDT 2007

Dear Prashant

You can protect your files using winzip password option. You can either make
those files as EXE or ZIP, but distribution of EXE files I think, is
illegal. I still have to search for proper, accessible, free encription
tool. Our other members might have come across such encription utility,
which I feel they are going to share in a couple of replys to this mail.

With best regards
Syed Imran