[AI] news

p.r. pandey pushkar1968 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 22:35:05 EDT 2007

IBA wants to rate banks on quality of customer services
Economic Times - India
Union Bank of India chairman and managing director MV Nair has been appointed as the chairperson of this committee while Standard Chartered Bank CEO Neeraj
See all stories on this topic
The markets gained ground in early deals on Monday with the ...
NDTV.com - New Delhi,India
Centurion Bank of Punjab, Union Bank of India, Allahabad Bank, Bank of India, Federal Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank and
See all stories on this topic
The Danger
Organiser - New Delhi,India
If this critical corridor is choked or subverted or severed by force, the Union of India will have to maintain the northeast by air. ...
See all stories on this topic
Global institutions no longer reflect reality
Toronto Star - Ontario, Canada
Yet unless we are able to agree on ways to manage the big changes headed our way, such as the rise of China and India, we will have a truly tough time ...
See all stories on this topic
FIIs hit ceiling in 10 state-run banks
Business Standard - India
The list comprises State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce and Vijaya Bank. ...