[AI] a new idea

ashish ashishrohtagi1969 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 21:00:36 EDT 2007

hello friends, I have started a new section on my website, if anyone of you want any ebook please inform me using feedback form of my website, and I will try to locate it, if I will find the book I will inform you to download it from my website, but please be patient, as I have my job and other things too, so it can take some time to find your books, and 2 more things, request sent by any other means will be ignored, and please do not request books written by indian authors, they are very difficult to find, take care, regards, ashish