[AI] It is the Kingfisher this time

harish kotian hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Tue Aug 21 07:53:14 EDT 2007

Hello folks.

I am pasting below the response I got from Kingfisher.

I would be going to Gauhati next week and I will fly Kingfisher again just
to check.
Harish.
Dear Mr. Kotian,

Thank you for your e-mail of 20 August to our Chairman's office; thank you
also for sharing feedback on your experience of 19 August when you were
booked
to fly IT 2427 from Bangalore to Hyderabad.

Mr. Kotian, we can well appreciate your perplexity at the seeming
inconsistency in service that was observed the day you were to travel.
Please accept our
apologies for the staff error which could have led to the delay in issue of
your boarding card; we assure you that the concerned staff and team have
been
corrected for their failure to deliver the quality of service that is a
hallmark of Kingfisher Airlines. We have also given strict instructions to
our
team that guests with special needs have to be attended to with greater
empathy and understanding to ensure that they have a seamless Kingfisher
experience.

Once again, thank you for writing in with your feedback. We know that there
is a need for continuous improvement in the quality of product and service
offered
at every level, and appreciate the interest which has prompted you to make
your views known to us.

We hope you will view this incident as an exception and give us the
opportunity to regain your trust.

Yours sincerely,

Gaurav Rathore

General Manager

Quality & Guest Commitment

Kingfisher Airlines Ltd.

A UB Group Company

"This message (including any attachments hereto) is confidential and
intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient
and receive
this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender by
replying to this message immediately. Any use not in accord with its
purpose,
any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited and
may be unlawful. The internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this
message.
Kingfisher Airlines Limited and/or its affiliates/ subsidiaries/ employees
are not liable for the improper transmission of this message nor any damage
sustained as a result of this message."