[AI] Regarding winmail.dat

Prashant Naik pranaik at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 03:42:52 EDT 2007

Winmail.dat files are in fact TNEF attachments (transport neutral
encapsulation format) sent by the Microst Outlook, Outlook Express or
Microsoft Exchange applications. Users from other e-mail clients (like
Thunderbird or Lotus Notes) cannot read them, neither their attachment, as
the attachment and winmail.dat file may be combined into a single
winmail.dat.

Please download the winmail reader (winmail-reader-setup.exe, 681 kb) from
http://kopf.com.br/winmail/download.php

Hope this info will be useful for you.

Prashant Naik