[AI] It is the Kingfisher this time

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Aug 21 02:49:29 EDT 2007


No mahendra, drinking, as a rule, in the flight, as far I know, is 
prohibited and is an offence, at least in train it is. Whereas, blindness, 
is not a prohibited ground for traveling in any mode, be it a king fisher 
plane with all female crew!!!!

Rajesh
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "mahendra" <galani at chello.at>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] It is the Kingfisher this time


> Dear Harish
>
> your argument should be, with all female crew, what they would have
> done with drunken sighted traveler?
> how much of argument you have on vidio?
>
> At 07:19 AM 8/20/2007, you wrote:
>>Hi friends
>>Yesterday I was to return back from Bangalore to Hyderabad. I had
>>booked a Kingfisher ticket.
>>
>>The flight was at 9 pm and I reached the airport by 7.45.
>>
>>At checkin counter the female, asked me to see their supervisor and
>>she sent me along with an assistant. The supervisor said that I be
>>given an isle seat.
>>
>>They made me seated in the waiting hall and they told they would
>>give me a boarding card and to be seated as there was a long queue.
>>
>>Half an hour elapsed and there was no sight of them. I went to the
>>counter and I got the same reply and was again seated.
>>
>>I waited for another 15 minutes and by then, the security call was
>>announced. I again went to the counter and demanded for the boarding
>>card and I insisted I would wait no more.
>>
>>At this time she rattled that she could not give me the boarding
>>card and that she would give me full refund.
>>On demanding the reason, she went onto  say that all the cabin crew
>>were females on that flight and as I was travelling alone they could not 
>>help.
>>
>>I had a heated exchange of words and refused to budge anything short
>>of a boarding card.
>>
>>She spoke to the crew and made it clear that I was not giveing in.
>>In the mean time I kept my cellphone camera in video mode.
>>
>>Finally I was given the boarding card and hurridly my security was done.
>>
>>I sat sulkily in my seat and made no bones showing my displeasure. I
>>hadto give the crew a mouth full and I used my opportunity when they
>>served food. I told them I was too agitated to eat anything. They
>>were very sorry at the end of it.
>>
>>Before deplaning on reaching Hyd I gave them another dose and
>>demanded from them what extra they had to do for me.  I finally told
>>to tell all their colleagues such an incident should never occur.
>>
>>I am surely going to complain to DGCA, how their new guidelines is 
>>followed.
>>
>>Harish.
>>To unsubscribe send a message to
>>accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
>>changes, please visit the list home page at
>> 
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
> with warm regards
>        Mahendra Galani
> msn ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
> phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055 +436769163888  +4381362988
> address Herbst strasse 101.16.1 Vienna Austria Europe
>         ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 





More information about the AccessIndia mailing list