[AI] It is the Kingfisher this time

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 02:47:27 EDT 2007

    Harish, with Pranav and Mr. S. R. Mittal having no problems with
Kingfisher then our theory of gender discrimination also goes out of the
window. Now it is only for us to take up Kingfisher's offer of
sensitisation. By the  way when Mallya apolagised to our Mumbai friend he
suggested that there should be more sensitisation. I will try to get a copy
of his letter.

The DGCA rules will have to be dealt with in detail.
In the meantime do we have any visually challenged friend working with DGCA?
We need to meet the top guy in charge.

Kanchan
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor