[AI] It is the Kingfisher this time

harish kotian hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Tue Aug 21 00:43:57 EDT 2007

Hi Kanchan
I agree, in a rare gesture the woman is kind to her tribe <dirty smile>.

I take your comments on its face value and let me assure I don't take any
offense on it.
I am glad you drew me to it.
My take on it is as under:
If someone is offering help and I know if the person is going feeling good
about it. I make it a point to accept it even though I don't need it at all.

I sincerely believe in make people arround me feel good if it not a huge
price to pay. I am very concious of the fact I won't let anyone take me for
a ride of my nature and when the need arrises I will fight tooth and nail.
The Kingfisher incident was an illustration I did fly and I did not fall
short to complain to the authority.
Harish.