[AI] It is the Kingfisher this time

pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:14:45 EDT 2007

Harish the woman in me is very happy that once in a while the gender is
helpful and not harmful to women. I could not resist saying this  on a
platform like accessindia.

the person who had a problem in Mumbai is also of the male gender.

On a serious note we will have to work on the DGCA guidelines. Will somebody
please start as I am stuck at present with the reservation/identification
matter with the State Government. We can do the same thing as we did for
NSDL.
On another note you will get an apolagy from Vijay Mallya quite soon.

Also wanted to clarify one point the handlers who help in getting us on
flight normally belong to Airport Authority and are requisitioned  by the
airlines. Sometimes they belong to the airlines. I have been handled
escorted by many   male escorts.

the other thing is that Harish you have to keep standing at the counter till
you get the boarding pass and not sit down. In life you have to be proactive
as you used the camera. I hate being pushed around or told to sit down while
my work is going on. This short lecture is not for you personally Harish as
I know your strength.

Kanchan

Kanchan