[AI] online audio books.

moiz tundawala moiztundawala at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:46:30 EDT 2007

Hello.
I need links to audio novels. Listening to jaws at times sound
monotonous and exhausting.
For starters, can I have The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho? English is my
preferred language.
What about the rest? Do we even get Indian books? What are chances of
getting access to say, the inheritence of loss?
Are books on other subjects also available? I'm specifically looking
for amartya sens's the identity and violence and the argumentative
indian. (text format for the last two will do)

I know I'm sounding repeatative for many, but please help me.

Regards,
M.