[AI] It is the Kingfisher this time

mahendra galani at chello.at
Mon Aug 20 13:14:45 EDT 2007

i suppose, all of us should write one mail each,
expressing our displeasure.
this way it would come to his attention soon.
lets start such a canpain.

At 01:49 PM 8/20/2007, you wrote:
>Hi
>I sent a complaint of the incident to Vijay malya, chairman Kingfisher. If
>anyone also wishes to express their opinion on the incident, the email id to
>write is:
>chairman at flykingfisher.com
>Harish.

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
msn ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055 +436769163888  +4381362988