[AI] Misbehaviour by Kingfisher

S S PATHAK sshivapathak at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 20 12:35:10 EDT 2007

Reverent Vijay Malya saheb,

With reference to the occurrence of misbehaviour by Kingfisher staff members with visually challenged air traveller, Mr. Harish Kotian, on August 19, 2007, I have only to say here that there should not be any place for such incident in a civilized world. Therefore, it is my humble request to your goodself that such occurrence not only be condemned, but definitely the accountable staff members be punished, so as to avoid the repeatation of the same in future.

I shall be obliged to be apprised your suitable action in this regard.

With thanks.

S S Pathak
sshivapathak at yahoo.co.in