[AI] Need study material

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 22:33:24 EDT 2007

Hi

I am in need of management study material as I am doing my bachelors Digree  in management, (E-books and other such documents). I would be greatful for your assistance in this regard if you could share whatever readable material you have on the computer regarding management. Currently I am scanning the books available in the college library and from my friends, but I feel either the material is not adequate or the time which I am spending is more on scanning, editing, reading and deleting the inappropriate content.
I am also looking for any data on business environment, so it will be useful for me if anyone has it. I don't want these materials only just to study for my exam, but my genuin interest lies in these fields too. Of course exams are also very important to me, have not I, resolved to get "A" in my all sems?

With best regards
Syed Imran