[AI] It is the Kingfisher this time

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 05:47:11 EDT 2007

Write directly to Vijay Mallya. There has been another case of Kingfisher
misbehaving with a disabled passenger and I am told he complained to Vijay
Mallya and got a direct apolagy.
I dont have to tell you to  follow up on both sides.
I have travelled alone on King fisher and I have not had a problem.

Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,