[AI] It is the Kingfisher this time

harish kotian hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Mon Aug 20 05:16:25 EDT 2007

Hi Mahendra

By the  time I put the camera on, things got settled down and there is
nothing incriminating on video.

Probably Subramani, you  also would be  correct. Although it would be
sounding very generalised these airline folks get away by throwing some
gratifications.
Mahendra, Adina, Feroz, thanks for the greetings. a request to send
greetings  privately and not on the list please.
Harish.