[AI] It is the Kingfisher this time

Dinesh Kaushal dineshkaushal at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 04:23:37 EDT 2007

I am not a lawyer, but I feel that in DGCA guidelines, there was something
of the kind, that if the airlines feels that boarding a disabled flier could
cause security issue, then they could refuse.

Although in the above case, there is no security cause as with any blind
person it should not be an issue, but not sure if airlines can misuse this
clause.

Regards
Dinesh Kaushal

blog at