[AI] updated lists of identified jobs

sweety bhalla sweety.bhalla at ifciltd.com
Mon Aug 20 03:21:39 EDT 2007

PL send it on my personal ID.
----- Original Message -----
From: Rajesh Asudani <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: 17/08/2007 5:35 PM
Subject: [AI] updated lists of identified jobs

> Friends
>
> I don't know whether it has been posted earlier here or not, but I was
delighted to find consolidated lists of identified jobs for disabled on
social justice and empowerment ministry's website, promulgated in
January/March 2007. I haven't gone through them yet, so am unable to say
whether they have added anything to previous lists of 2001, but at least
they are available in a consolidated form unlike earlier list. Our respected
member Dipendra Manocha was the member of government committee which has
gone into revising the lists, so we may expect a good work. Please read the
lists and comment.

> States like Maharashtra may take a hint and at least consolidate the list
instead of every department issuing a separate and fragmentary GR.

> The lists may be downloaded from the ministry's site, or I will be more
than happy to send them to anyone willing.

> Rajesh
with the subject unsubscribe.

please visit the list home page at