[AI] It is the Kingfisher this time

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Mon Aug 20 01:54:50 EDT 2007

Dear Harish:

The problem with DGCA is that by quietly posting a draft policy which
guarantees more and more of these incidents is in reality a toothless
and spineless organisation. I wrote to them with several objections
regarding the draft policy and they didn't bother to respond. I have a
very strong suspicion that they work hand-in-glove with the airlines in
disallowing us from using the airline services.

Subramani