[AI] Jaws with Sanjida

Jeet LoveForAll at bluebottle.com
Sat Aug 18 17:51:07 EDT 2007

Sure, but parameter of decency may vary.
as it is a software, one may like it and its features, one not, and may require diferent.
anyways, thank you.
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: 00919213153776

Quoting Sameer <sameer.latey at yahoo.co.in>:

 I have downloaded Sangeeta and found it to be a decent voice. But I
 am so
 used to Eloquence that Sangeeta will take some getting used to.

 Regards
 Sameer Latey
 Mumbai, India