[AI] Episode 16 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Sat Aug 18 02:26:41 EDT 2007

Hi all,
Don't miss our independence day special episode 16 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan. It is up on the web.

This time we talk to a legendary person who has seen wrath during the partition, by profession he is a professor & writer in philosophy. The episode also features a baseball commentrator from Nicaragua who is blind. And first time we have done a radio drama, which was a learning and fun filled experience for all of us involved in it. In the drama, you would listen to voices of people you know.

This show, i.e. episode 16, would be available till thursday morning at www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php.
On this page search for a link 'Episode 16'.

Hope you all enjoy the show.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
125-B, Shahpur Jat,
New Delhi - 110 049
INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089
Helpdesk:+91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5cpm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2649 4582/81
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org