[AI] civil aviation ministry formulating guidelines to facilitate the airtravel of persons with disabilities

Prof. S. R. Mittal srmittal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 09:23:52 EDT 2007

Dear all friend.
I have come to know that the Ministry of Civil Aviation is formulating a policy to facilitate the air travel of all persons with disabilities. I have received the draft documents. Although the attachments are not permitted to mailed in these groups. but, if the moderators feel appropriate, then the two attachments beiing mailed with this mail may be forwarded to the interested ones or any body interested may write to me on srmittal at gmail.com I will be happy to forward the same to him/her.
Yours sincerely Mittal.