[AI] Bharat cafe, for-the-people.....

amit bhattt amitbhatt at bluebottle.com
Thu Aug 16 16:07:15 EDT 2007

Friends,
We a few people have constantly been meeting on Bharat cafe at
 www.for-the-people.com
 on Saturdays. I would request also others to join the forum time to time for discussing some technical issues and moreover, we’d get an opportunity to be introduced to one another in a more innovative manner.
So be there on coming Saturday after 9:30 PM and participate in lots of queries and answers pertaining to computer technology, Accessibility, disability and much more!

--
Cordially,

Amit Bhatt
Windows Live Messenger: amitbhattdelhi at hotmail.com
Yahoo messenger: champion_bhatt at yahoo.co.in
Skype ID: amitbhattindia

"The difficult we do today, the impossible takes little longer"