[AI] Sangeetha and Jaws!. !.

Atul R Sahay arsahay at accessindia.org.in
Wed Aug 15 14:53:24 EDT 2007

I too have started using it and Sangeeta surely sounds like someone from our
neighborhood. However, it will take a few revisions to replace Eloquence
voices which most of us are so used to for almost a decade now. To give an
example, it reads Shipra Jha as Cheepra char while it's is expected to do a
better job with Indian names. However my colleagues are more comfortable
listening to Sangeeta as they find it less robotic.

Worth trying by one and all.

Regards.