[AI] Online Music Tuitions

Suhas Karnik suhasvkarnik at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 12:24:21 EDT 2007

Dear friends,

I have been approached by Mrs. Chaya Kulkarni who is based in Dubai and is
interested in teaching online Indian music for the interested blind persons.
Pasting here below her reply to my mail. Those who are interested may
directly contact her.

Amities,

Suhas Karnik

Her reply:

Namaskar.

Thank you for replying my mail. I teach online music Yahoo or Skype chat. If
the interent speed is good, then there is no difficulty in learning online.
I teach from basic ragas of Hindustani classical music, to songs, devotional
songs and film songs also (Marathi and Hindi). You require to have Internet
connection
preferably Cable or DSL and a headphone. Those who use computers should face
no difficulty at all. They should download Skype and Yahoo messenger.
One can learn at the time and place convenient to him. He need not travel
long distances.
You may please forward this mail to those who are interested and when they
contact me I can give more details as required.
If you want any other information I shall gladly give the same to you.

Thanking you.
With Regards,

CHHAYA