[AI] jaws voice all parts are complete

Bharat bharat.b at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 10:11:48 EDT 2007

hi,
    after extracting the 4 .rar files in a particular folder, hit the
applications key on the first part i.e. the first .rar file, if you press
the down arrow key a few times, you would come across extract to:
sangeeta... press enter on this & wait for sometime. the most important bit
is, that you have to extract the second part from the zipped file & while
trying to join all the parts should only have 4 .rar files.

bharat.