[AI] finereader problem

prakash prakashchandra_1000 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 14 07:42:32 EDT 2007


sorry friend i never use fine reader 5 so i can't help you aboutthat
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Rajesh Asudani" <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] finereader problem


> Yes, I am able to solve fine reader 8 problem by checking stop between
> scanns or some such thing, but it is  still the same in finereader 5, 
> which
> I use the most.
>
> Rajesh
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "prakash" <prakashchandra_1000 at yahoo.co.in>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 3:31 PM
> Subject: Re: [AI] REMINDER
>
>
>> you can try this command may be it will work
>> open the fine reader go to tools than options check the " scan multiple
>> pages check box "
>> than hit enter .
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Rajesh Asudani" <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 1:00 PM
>> Subject: [AI] REMINDER
>>
>>
>>> Friends
>>>
>>> Please mail  suggestions IF ANY, about finereader problem I described
>>> yesterday.
>>>
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Rajesh
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>> 
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 





More information about the AccessIndia mailing list