[AI] jaws voice all parts are complete

prakash prakashchandra_1000 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 14 05:39:50 EDT 2007

a sangeeta name's folder
 should be created in that folder .
go to this folder .
there are two folders
1 ScanSoft RealSpeak Solo SDK
go to in this folder and run the file " setup.exe " and the follow the
instruction .
2 go to second folder " ScanSoft RealSpeak Solo for Indian English Sangeeta
" and run the file " ScanSoft RealSpeak Solo v4.0.1 for Indian English
Sangeeta.msi " and follow the instruction after finishing the installation
reboot your computer
than press insert +control +s
a message will shows " select the synthisizer "
than select Sapi 5 in to the list and hit enter.
than go to jaws options than voices than global ajustment hit enter on it .
press tab untill person field not come than select sangeeta voice in to the
list than hit enter .
enjoy
thanks