[AI] List of Clickables

Zujar Kanchwala zujarbright at rediffmail.com
Tue Aug 14 01:26:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

Which feature is being spoken of?

As per my knowledge INSERT+F7 is a feature of JAWS since the time I am using it. Yes JAWS does not speak whether a link is a onmouseover link. But the basic intention is to reach out to the link and access links underneath that. That's what can be done by following the procedure mentioned.

Hope that's clear enough.