[AI] information about website

ashish ashishrohtagi1969 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 12:49:22 EDT 2007

hello friends, as you all know I have many tips and tricks, useful sites, blogs, links of accessible games, and other useful stuff, on my website, now I am starting a new section,  fantastic tips, I will post rare tips on the site, and some of them will be included in the tips and tricks section the other will be deleted after 1 day,  first tip that will tell how to search serials on google will be posted on 15 august and will be there untill 16,  so visit and enjoy,
http://ashishrohtagi.org/
 take care, regards, ashish