[AI] urgent suggestion required

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Aug 13 07:42:58 EDT 2007

Friends

I am facing a peculiar problem with finereader 5.0 sprint as well as with version 8, though I have used them for quite a while.

Actually, immediately after scanning a page, it starts to recognize it without waiting for me to scan another page even if I have pressed scanne and read multiple pages option.

With same settings fine reader does not give such problem with umax 4100 scanner. At office I am using HP 2400. Does it have to relate to some settings of scanner or any options of finereader?

Please guide as it is quite frustrating to scann a document page by page and then combine them all.

Regards

Rajesh