[AI] Help required with banking

Fayaz Pasha fayaz.pasha at manifestservices.com
Mon Aug 13 06:36:37 EDT 2007

Hi friends,

As some of you may be aware I'm in the process of convincing the ICICI bank
to give me an account. They are willing to give it but without the ATM and
internet banking facility. However they have no problems if I can produce
them with the account number of 1 visually impaired customer of ICICI bank
who has been given all the facilities.

I humbly request friends who hold an account with ICICI bank enjoying all
the facilities to give me their account number so that I can forward it to
them. I assure of full confidentiality of the account number. What I require
is only your account number and the branch in which you have that account.

Please help me in this regard. You can send me your account number to me off
the list on my personal ID fayazjpasha_21 at yahoo.co.in

With best regards,
Fayaz

Any further clarifications, please feel free to get in touch with me.

Warm Regards,
For Manifest Info Services Pvt Ltd.,
Fayaz Pasha- MIS Executive
Direct Line : +9180 41239442  Fax : 080 - 41239805 mobile: 9845942395

Manifest Info Services Pvt. Ltd.,

                                                                     Work
Solutions

"Others Commit We Deliver"

Visit us at manifestservices.com

  This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the
original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message,
please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient
acknowledges that Manifest Info Services Pvt Ltd or and associated
companies, (collectively "MARIAN Group"), are unable to exercise control or
ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding
nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so
expressly with due authority of MARIAN Group. Before opening any attachments
please check them for viruses and defects."