[AI] About Internet Explorer

Abdul Razique Khan 1988.abdul at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 05:29:09 EDT 2007

    Hello Friends,
Problem 1-     I had dragged the internet explorer icon ( which was
not a shortcut) from the desktop to the start menu. Carelessly I
pressed SHIFT + DELETE
in the icon. As a result its not in the hard disk anymore. The icon in
the start menu and programs menu are shortcuts so they are displaying
the properties
of the shortcut icon. How can I change the internet properties now.
Problem 2- I've installed the cricinfo and google toolbar. I've
checked the option to show both the toolbars in the internet explorer
home page. How can
I land in those toolbars and access them. I' tried Control + tab after
hitting alt to move to the menu bar.
Thanks in anticipation,
   Abdul