[AI] Regarding Macromedia Flash files

amar jain amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Aug 12 09:14:46 EDT 2007

Hello All,
  I am a new member of this community. So I would like to introduce myself.
  My name is Amar Jain. My father is a business man and mother is a house wife. I am in 12th class having History, Political Science and Music as an optional subjects. My hobbies are:singing and learning anything related to computer. My free time activities are:listening to old songs, serfing on the internet, reading positive books etc. I like to make and maintain a good relation from everyone. I want to go for Law.
  I need your help! Actually I have some CDs of Maths, GK and English. All CDs are in Macromedia Flash files(with audio). And Jaws8.0.423U does not support it. So which software shall I use? Or is there any sollution to read these Macromedia Flash files?
  I will be very thankful to you if you will help me. Please contact me on my emails or on my mobile. "see the signature box below"
  With Best Regards,

AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929879006.
EMAILS:amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in