[AI] Banks

pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 02:52:21 EDT 2007

Reminder

Sorry for bringing up the topic once again.   . From the recent
communication I have been receiving from some of the members I have found
that the members have not been using the email addresses I have posted.
Please make all your complaints to the following 2 email ids.
I can assure you that it has worked.
Sweety this is especially for you you must not get scared. Just send that
email you sent me to these addresses and lets see the manager behaving
himself.

Mahesh you too need to help yourself by sending the complaint to the
addresses mentioned in this mail.

I think Faiz's problem is getting over.