[AI] Introduction of Access Technology in Government Departments

Rohiet A. Patil rpatil16 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Aug 12 01:17:51 EDT 2007

Hi!
My name is Rohiet Patil. I am working in a semi
government organisation in pune as Research associate.
My work is to collect the data from the internet as
per requirement. But the most important thing, my
office did not provided me JFW there. I have to
install it from my own CD. Regarding the computer
bassed jobs, I will soon post a link. where several on
line jobs are available. witch we can do at our home
base.

Thanks
Rohiet