[AI] Science promotion braille books

Harish Kotian kotian at gawab.com
Sat Aug 11 22:57:40 EDT 2007

Hi all

I shall be meeting folks from National book trust comming week end.

The NPT publishes books for children in braille as well collobrating with NFB. Apart from other subjects, they have taken an initiative to promote science.

I would like to know from members if they have read such titles, in which languages did they find them, how useful was the contents, any feedback to make it more effective, any more new areas to be covered etc.

I can be reached on the id given below:
harish at accessindia.org.in

Eagerly looking forward for your experiences and feedback.

Harish.