[AI] A good headphone

Atul R Sahay arsahay at accessindia.org.in
Sat Aug 11 20:44:27 EDT 2007

It's different in the sense that there is nothing to be inserted in the slot
meant for earphone. Just this USB connector does everything. However as the
connection through USB port is there, we can't call it wireless. Now, as in
my case, even the best of headphones used to become defective in a month's
time at the most, also because of my unwillingness to be very particular and
caring about the same, this one appears to be very robust as the USB
connector and the other end as well appears to be very strong in deed. Apart
from all this, the quality of the output can only be experienced to be
understood. Yes, if you don't spoil your headphones as frequently as I used
to do, 1200 is on the higher side.

Sorry for the late response as I was away and tied up leading the assessment
of "mjunction" and could only catch up with about 500 mails from AI
yesterday. In fact the last time I accessed AI was when I was on way to
Kolkata for this assignment  (August 7).