[AI] Experiences with Wayfinder GPS

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:08:44 EDT 2007

Hi Manish,

I have investigated GPS quite thoroughly in India.  At the moment, Airtel
has launched the service for customers using its Blackberry 800.  Garmin
also has such functionality however, the software that they use is not
accessible.  Garmin provides its own maps and connectivity service.

By the way, are you using wayfinder or, wayfinder access?  Wayfinder access
is the same thing as Wayfinder but, with an accessible front end.
Pranav